The next seminar will take place Friday 12 January 2024, 09:00-11:00 CET / 10:00-12:00 EET. Suggestions of subjects are welcome!
Below the seminar’s ics to save to your calendar:
Ex1: Single family house’s envelope study
- Insulation thickness variations effects on design heating power and energy consumption
- Investment and long-term energy costs, brute force-based optimum search
Recorded, downloadble video:
Ex2: VAV vs CAV
- Comparison of 3 identical meeting rooms with different ventilation types, max 3 L/s m² (VAV temp control, VAV temp+CO2 control, CAV).
- Results of: room power sizing and energy consumption, fan power, air flows, IAQ differences.
Recorded, downloadable video:
Ex1:Daylight credit compliance demonstration using Swan’s requirements, including
- Area import and project (single family house) build-up
- Daylight Factor and whole-year illuminance simulations
Ex2: PV panel production matching with actual electric consumption of the project house
- Measured consumption as central control signal
- PV electricity generation matching and sizing
Recorded video (YouTube)